- This event has passed.
Forest Lodge Library May 2020 Board Meeting
May 14 @ 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
The May 14, 2020 meeting of the Forest Lodge Library Board of Trustees will be held virtually. The public is still able to attend. Please scroll to the bottom of the agenda, posted below, for log-in information.
Forest Lodge Library Board Meeting
Thursday, May,14, 2020 12:00 p.m.
Forest Lodge Library Vision Statement The Forest Lodge Library is the learning center of our community and the place people turn to for the discovery of ideas, the joy of reading and the power of information.
Forest Lodge Library Mission Statement The mission of the Forest Lodge Library is to enhance the quality of life for our community by providing open access to cultural, intellectual and informational resources and services that are delivered in a welcoming, convenient and responsive manner.
1.Call to order
2.Roll call, introduction of guests
3.Approval of minutes of prior meeting. (April 14)
4.Financial report and acceptance of monthly expenditures.
- Fundraising Updates – continued discussion 95th Anniversary celebration
- Nominating Committee
- Budget Committee (August)
- Evaluation Committee (Nov./Dec.)
- Discussion and possible action on Campaign Plan presented by Baker St. Consulting
- Discussion and possible action on updating Naming Opportunities for Facility Expansion Project.
- Discussion and possible action on Board recruitment.
- First reading and possible approval of Library Policy XXIII 2020 Pandemic Behavior
- Discussion and possible action on development of an Annual Fund Program
- New Business
- Katie Flowers Endowment
Second reading and possible action on Gift Acceptance Policy.
- Public comment period: to avoid Open Meeting Law violations, the Board will limit itself to answering basic questions from the public and will place matters requiring additional discussion or action on a future meeting agenda.
- Next meeting date(s): Regular meeting (6/11) and future agenda items
- Summary of tasks for May Board meeting
- Scheduled monthly meetings for Town of Cable (5/20) and Town of Namakagon (5/13)
Trustees will be participating electronically. Meeting connection will be via Bluejeans. https://bluejeans.com/7157983189?src=calendarLink. Meeting i.d. # 715 798 3189. Contact Library Director Kristine Lendved at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 715-798-3189 for more information.