In Library Services
- In addition to maintaining a quality collection of fiction and non-fiction print titles, magazines and newspapers, reference materials, books on CD and DVDs, the Forest Lodge Library has three public access computers and two laptops available for patron use and offers wireless internet. All public access computers are linked to our printer, so, yes, you can print that document! We ask a $.15 per page donation for printing.
- A dedicated OPAC, or catalog computer is available to aid patron material searches.
- Library staff is happy to assist patrons wishing to search for or reserve materials in our library and via inter-library loan.
- A copier/scanner is available for patron use. You can email documents directly from the scanner. Color copying is available. A $.15 per page donation is requested for black and white copies, $.25 for color.
- Outgoing FAX service is currently available.
Other service responses identified by library policy are:
- provide guidance and assistance to patrons
- sponsor and implement programs which will appeal to children and adults
- cooperate with other community agencies, organizations and libraries within NWLS
- develop and provide services to patrons with special needs
- provide service during hours that best meet the needs of the community