In this phase of our reopening we will offer library access to a limited number of patrons for a defined period of time. No more than 6 people (including staff) can be in our facility at any one time. Patrons are asked to honor a one-half hour time period to accommodate other patrons. Curbside pick-up will continue to be available.
Our current hours of operation are:
Monday – Friday OPEN 12-4
Saturday OPEN 11-2
Curbside pick-up will continue to be an available service with M-F pick-up times of 10-12 and 4-6 (5 on Fridays.) Saturday curbside 10-11 or 2-3.
Seniors or at risk individuals who wish to do so may make an appointment to visit the library outside of our regular OPEN hours. Please contact us at 715-798-3189 or email@example.com. to make an appointment.
- There will be one-way traffic. Please enter via the door facing the Cable Natural History Museum and depart via the County M entry.
- You are asked to mask. Masks, hand-sanitizer, and gloves will be provided upon entry.
- Please place returned materials in designated bins. (We will quarantine for 72 hours.)
- If you pull something off the shelf and opt not to take it, please return to designated bin, do not place back on shelf.
- Patrons will be asked to scan their own materials for check-out. Staff will assist.
- Before and after using a public access computer, please use provided alcohol swabs to sanitize computer keyboard.
- If printing, please retrieve pages from printer immediately. Place your donation in jug on the circulation desk.
- Ask staff to handle your copying needs.
- Patrons may use our restroom, but, be advised that it is only cleaned once daily and you use it at your own risk.
- The wifi is always on. Outside use of our wifi is unrestricted and there is no password.
The Forest Lodge Library Board of Trustees will review these hours of operation and protocols and procedures at their July Board meeting and may make adjustments at that time dependent upon County COVID data and feedback from staff and patrons.
If you have any questions or concerns about our protocols or policy, please contact Library Director Kristine Lendved at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-798-3189.