Your Library. Your Community. Your Gift Matters.
From reading near the cozy fireplace in winter to hearing the cheerful sound of outdoor instruments in summer, the Forest Lodge Library is an important community resource that has brought joy to our community for generations. We’ve outgrown our space so now it’s time to turn the page and build the next chapter. Your gift will help us get there.
The Log Cabin Library Stays
The beloved log cabin library has remained largely the same since 1925, while the needs of the community have increased and changed dramatically. The log cabin will remain an essential part of the library, providing a quiet adult reading area, computer stations, used book sale area, and space for scheduled meetings and programs. The expanded library will continue to offer a streaming service, 24/7/365 WIFI, scan/send printers, podcasting equipment and a curated collection of materials.
Enhancing the Quality of Life for the Cable, Namakagon and
The proposed expansion will include private study/meeting spaces; dedicated areas for children, youth, and adults; and will provide additional resources, services and benefits including:
- Study and meeting spaces for individual instruction, small groups and private workspace.
- A welcoming hub of information, technology and programs drawing visitors to Cable.
- Accessibility in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act to better serve all of our patrons.
- A new, adjacent municipal parking area will also improve safety and access for everyone.
Halfway By New Year’s Eve!
To date, we have raised over 40% of the estimated $1.7 million construction costs thanks to the generosity of many donors, supporters and the towns of Cable and Namakagon. Your gift will help us reach 50% of our goal by December 31, 2023 so we can launch a public campaign in the spring.
We are currently accepting donations and pledges in any amount, as well as pursuing foundation grants, major gifts, and naming opportunities. Please join us in being part of this exciting project that will help improve our quality of life and benefit our communities for generations to come. Thank you!
Please give by Dec. 31 and help us reach 50% of our goal.
You can help make this happen! Giving is easy . . .
- Use your credit card online HERE
- Make a check payable to the Katie Flowers Endowment, c\o Forest Lodge Library, PO Box 176, Cable, WI 54821
- Call Forest Lodge Library at 715-798-3189
- Take up to three years to fulfill your pledge! You may initiate pledge payment when the
Donate or Pledge Today!
Currently, there is no firm construction date. Your gift, no matter the amount, is critical to moving the Forest Lodge Library Expansion project forward and getting us closer to the day we can put a shovel into the dirt.
DONOR RECOGNITION LEVEL TOTAL GIFT AMOUNT
Community Benefactor $250,000 and above
Community Leader $100,000 – $249,000
Champion $50,000 – $99,999
Partner $25,000 – $49,999
Builder $10,000 – $24,999
Pillar $5,000 – $9,999
Sustainer $2,500 – $4,999
Advocate $1,000 – $2,499
Ally up to $999
To review mailing or print document go to EOY_letter_PRINT November 2023.