- This event has passed.
Forest Lodge Library Board of Trustee July Meeting
July 9 @ 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
The Forest Lodge Library Board of Trustees will meet on Thursday, July 9th at noon at the Cable Community Centre. The agenda is posted below:
Forest Lodge Library Board Meeting
Thursday, July 9th, 2020 12:00 p.m.
CABLE COMMUNITY CENTRE
Forest Lodge Library Vision Statement The Forest Lodge Library is the learning center of our community and the place people turn to for the discovery of ideas, the joy of reading and the power of information.
Forest Lodge Library Mission Statement The mission of the Forest Lodge Library is to enhance the quality of life for our community by providing open access to cultural, intellectual and informational resources and services that are delivered in a welcoming, convenient and responsive manner.
1.Call to order
2.Roll call, introduction of guests
3.Approval of minutes of prior meeting. (June 11)
4.Financial report and acceptance of monthly expenditures.
- Fundraising Updates – continued discussion 95th Anniversary celebration; to have or not to have
- Nominating Committee
- Budget Committee (August)
- Evaluation Committee (Nov./Dec.)
- Discussion and possible action a 4-5 month contract with Jim Radford/Baker Street consulting.
- Discussion and possible action on Campaign Plan outline document prepared by St. Aubin-Whelihan.
- Review and possible update of Library Policy XXIII 2020 Pandemic Behavior
- Discussion and possible action on Directors Insurance.
Review of tasks from June Board meeting
- New Business
- Katie Flowers Endowment
- Discussion and possible action on development of a Friend’s Group within KFE
- Discussion and possible action of developing an Annual Fund program in support of library operational expenses
- Discussion and possible action on determination to expend KFE reserve funds on Facility Expansion Capital Campaign planning.
- Old Business :
- New Business
- Public comment period: to avoid Open Meeting Law violations, the Board will limit itself to answering basic questions from the public and will place matters requiring additional discussion or action on a future meeting agenda.
- Next meeting date(s): Regular meeting (7/9) and future agenda items
- Summary of tasks for August Board meeting
- Scheduled monthly meetings for Town of Cable (7/15) and Town of Namakagon (7/7. ) Town of Namakagon Annual Meeting, 7/14. Town of Cable Annual Meeting, 7/22.
Contact Library Director Kristine Lendved at email@example.com or leave a message at 715-798-3189 if you require accommodation to attend this meeting.